Letting Agents Nottingham

Your local Letting Agents Nottingham

We’re Walton & Allen. Your friendly, trusted letting agents in Nottingham. We trust that maintaining a relationship between landlords and tenants allows us to ensure that around 98% of our rental properties are let by trusted landlords and occupied by reliable tenants. The other 2% are on the market and ready to be snapped up. We believe that working together with both landlords and tenants is crucial in order to ensure that the right people are housed in the right properties.

Looking to rent a house?

We can help you find your perfect home, whether that’s a one bedroom studio apartment or a large family home. And because we don’t believe in charging any more than we need to, we offer absolutely no setup fees whatsoever for our tenants. View our available Houses to Rent in Nottingham.

Renting out your house?

We know that the most frustrating thing for a landlord is to not receive regular rent for your properties. Here at Walton & Allen, through careful tenant selection, we’re able to ensure that we collect around 98.8% of due rent each month and always have 98% of our property portfolio occupied. We are the top letting agents in Nottingham in this regard, and it’s easy to see why!

Walton & Allen Letting Agents Nottingham work with and are trusted by, over 2,000 landlords and investors.

We strive to create long-lasting working relationships with all our clients. A Landlord is never just a number on our books.

Letting Property Health Check

Walton & Allen Letting Agents are dedicated to helping buy to let landlords achieve the maximum possible return on their investment. This is why we provide regular lettings ‘health checks’ on properties to ensure each landlord is achieving the maximum possible rental income. Visit our health check page and talk to us today to find out how we can achieve this for you.

First Time Investors

If you are a first time buy to let investor looking for advice then look no further than Walton & Allen Letting Agents. We have provided a handy ‘First Time Landlord Checklist’ to go over the basics of what you will need to start letting a property. Download it via our First Time Landlord page.

Advice on Landlord Nottingham Selective Licensing

We have a dedicated Selective Licensing trained team who are here to answer any questions on this Nottingham legislation. We’ll help you to ensure you are always up to date and in keeping with the law.

Contact our Letting Agents today

Contact Walton & Allen Letting Agents Nottingham today to arrange a free market appraisal for your buy to let rental property. Call 0115 924 3304 now.