If you’re not happy with your current block or estate management company, there’s no need to settle.
Thanks to the Commonhold and Lease Reform Act 2002, leaseholders can choose their property management company, without the consent of the landlord.
This means if you’re a leaseholder you can switch your block management and benefit from Walton&Allen’s expertise that has helped our leaseholders save as much as 30% on maintenance costs.
Our block management services include:
- Collecting ground rents and service charges
- Preparing service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- Arranging all flat management functions and negotiating associated contracts
- Supervising building works and contracts covering gardening, cleaning and day-to-day management
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Arranging site visits
- Liaising with residents on all matters
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Arranging and attending annual/six monthly meetings
- Preparing year-end accounts and returns
- Providing regular reports to freeholders
So why not give us a call today and discover how Walton&Allen can take your block management to the next level.