Your essential guide to Selective Licensing, Nottingham
Click each heading below to go to the relevant page. Any questions? Email email@example.com or call 0115 924 3304.
All information included in this hub is copyrighted to W&A. Information is correct at the time of writing but subject to change in line with Nottingham City Council updates.
1. About the scheme
2. What you need to hold a licence
3. Property healthcheck
4. Useful Selective Licensing references
5. Discounted Selective Licensing fees
6. Selective Licensing Information Clinics
7. Netherfield Selective Licensing
8. Nottingham Additional Licensing for HMOs
Need help filling in your application?
The Selective Licensing application will take approximately two hours to complete and must be accompanied by many different up to date documents.
Contact us using the form below to gain help in filling out your application.
Thinking of selling?
Find out how much your property is worth using the form below.
Selective Licensing Clinics
Walton & Allen can help you. We have experience of Selective Licensing requirements as we have helped Landlords get licences within the Ashfield District Council area in North Nottinghamshire. We are therefore ahead of the game and are offering ‘Get NSL Ready’ clinics every Friday when between 1 and 5 Landlords can attend, by appointment. These will last one hour and are free to attend.
During this time you will
- Learn how to save on the cost of a licence through W&A
- Learn the steps you need to take to gain approval
- Have the opportunity to ask any questions about the scheme
Book your NSL Clinic place before spaces fill up!