Walton & Allen are proud to announce the launch of its new Auction House!
We have teamed up with one of the UK’s leading Auction company to bring a fresh approach to selling property.
Auction properties are traditionally perceived as being of poor quality, at cheap prices and held within a seedy outbuilding. This is no longer the case with the new ‘Modern Method of Auction’.
The new Modern Method of Auction creates a transparent market place for motivated residential buyers and sellers combining the best aspects of traditional auction and private treaty sales.
Buyers can bid online, from the comfort of their own home, without being intimidated in an auction room.
As a result of this, the Modern Method of Auction opens up the auction market, once reserved for the professional investor or cash rich buyer up to normal residential buyers, creating a larger market place, more interest and activity than traditional auction.
More interest and activity produces more demand, reflected in higher sales values being achieved through this method.
This is why more homes are being sold through the Modern Method as an alternative to selling through a normal, High Street estate agent.
Selling your property through Walton & Allen at auction couldn’t be easier. There are no estate agency fees to pay as these are covered by the successful buyer.
Modern Method vs Traditional Method
- Reservation fee paid within 2 hrs of auction completion (this is a reservation fee and does not form part-payment of the final selling price).
- 28 days for exchange of contracts.
- 28 days for completion of contracts.
- A more client friendly process allowing time for buying with finance and organising the move.
- 10% paid immediately after auction.
- Immediate exchange of contracts.
- 14-28 days of completion of contracts.
- A process more appropriate for commercial investments or repossession stock.
If you wish to explore this avenue, without obligation, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org