Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
With so many mortgage lenders to choose from it can be very difficult to find the best mortgage deal which matches your own financial circumstances.
By comparing the whole of market we can potentially save you thousands of pounds over several years!
Unlike some mortgage brokers, we offer mortgage advice which is not affiliated with any particular lender. This means we only have your best interests at heart. We’ll even look at potential hidden costs from certain lenders, as well as all the other features they have to offer.
We provide mortgage advice for any sort of property sale including –
- First time buyer mortgage advice
- Buy to let mortgage advice
- Remortgage advice
- Further advance mortgage advice
- Limited company buy to let mortgage advice
- Home mover mortgage advice
Why choose us for mortgage advice?
- Our mortgage advisers have over 25 years experience
- You can receive free initial advice in person, over the phone or via email
- We provide home appointments if you cannot make it to our branches in Nottingham, Arnold or Hucknall.
- We compare the whole of market to ensure we find one of the best deals for you
- Initial advice is free of charge and you do not need to be an existing customer
- All our advice is tailored specifically to your financial circumstances
- We can also offer protection such as life insurance and income protection
What is the mortgage process?
Once one of the best deals has been found for you we will apply for your mortgage. Mortgage applications are often complex and we will handle everything from start to finish. You can download our free e-book which explains the whole mortgage application process in full.
Initial advice is free of charge. Should you wish to apply for the mortgage a fee will be payable which varies depending on the complexity of each case. The fee will always be agreed with you before full mortgage application.
Things to remember
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home. This means your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage. Think carefully before securing debts against your home.
Receive mortgage advice
To receive mortgage advice, either over the phone, via email or in person, leave your details below. One of our experienced advisors will be in touch as soon as possible to find a great deal for you.
Walton and Allen Financial Services Ltd (FCA no 744330) is an Appointed Representative of Smith Cooper Independent Mortgage & Finance Advice Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the FCA register under 706676.