As your letting agents in Nottingham, Walton & Allen are committed to ensuring that your property is let out to reliable tenants, is well maintained and, above all, that your investment is working for you.
That’s why we offer a free market valuation, to make sure you’re getting the best possible rent, and we work as hard as possible to achieve maximum occupancy rate of our properties.
Walton & Allen work with, and are trusted by, over 2,000 landlords and investors. Our team have decades of combined experience in letting out properties for Landlords.
As Letting Agents Nottingham, we strive to create long lasting working relationships with all our clients. To emphasise our commitment to our clients, a Landlord is never just a number on our books. Talk to us right now to see what we can do your lettings property on 0115 924 3304.
We have been nominated as the best Letting Agent in the UK for 2018!
Filling your Property
In order to get your property tenanted we offer a full marketing solution as Letting Agents, including:
- Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, On The Market and our own website listings
- Listings on our dedicated smartphone app and our website
- Window touch screens which display your property adverts 24 hours a day
- 2D and 3D floorplans, free of charge
- Enhanced photography which instantly encourages clicks to your advert
- A database of hundreds of tenants who are actively looking to rent a property
- A dedicated Nottingham Selective Licensing advisor to ensure you always remain compliant with the law
Stunning photography for your lettings property that will show your property off in its best light.
All of this, together with our unrivaled local knowledge and the fact that we make it easier for tenants to rent with us has helped us to achieve a 97% occupancy rate.
Landlords with Walton & Allen also enjoy an unparalleled level of service including:
- No tie-in contracts
- A flexible fee structure
- An all-inclusive package
- A dedicated case handler for ease of communication
- Regular property inspections to ensure your property is kept in good condition
- Online tools for efficient tenant and landlord communication
- A chance to achieve 100% rental collection every month with our Experian partnership
- In depth advice on Nottingham Selective Licensing
Each lettings package includes:
|Tenant Find||Rent Collection||Fully Managed|
|Free rental value market appraisal||✔||✔||✔|
|Advice on legal aspects and compliance||✔||✔||✔|
|Professional standard photography||✔||✔||✔|
|Free 3D floor plan||✔||✔||✔|
|Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and Facebook||✔||✔||✔|
|Advertising on our website and window touch screens||✔||✔||✔|
|Marketing to our database of active tenants||✔||✔||✔|
|Referencing, ID checks, right to rent checks||✔||✔||✔|
|Energy Performance and Gas Safety Certificates*||✔||✔||✔|
|Drawing up Tenancy Agreement||✔||✔||✔|
|Registration of deposit in legal scheme||✔||✔||✔|
|Designated point of contact at Walton & Allen||✔||✔||✔|
|Use of in-house Maintenance Team*||✔||✔||✔|
|Quarterly property inspections and reports||✔||✔|
|Tenancy renewals, if applicable||✔||✔|
|Checkout inspection and report||✔||✔|
|Dealing with any deposit disputes||✔||✔|
|Annual rent increase review||✔||✔|
|Monthly rental income statements||✔||✔|
|Point of contact for all maintenance issues||✔|
|All maintenance issues dealt with by Walton & Allen||✔|
Whether you feel like you’re not getting the full service from your current estate agents, or if you’d like to speak to a Nottingham Letting Agents who can get you an excellent rental return on your property, contact us today for your free valuation. We’re always happy to help you.
You can view our letting agents agreement here.
Are you a landlord looking for information? Get in touch with our Investment Manager, Ricky, below.
First Time Landlord?
If are a first time landlord then you can download our free landlord checklist to ensure you are doing everything right when renting out your first property.
Get your free property health check
Are you currently letting your property yourself or through another agent? Get your free property health check to find out if you are getting the most out of your investment.
Your free property health check report will include:
- How you can maximise your rental income – Are you getting the most money possible for your property and can anything be done to improve this?
- Tips to ensure your property is still within legislation
- Tips to ensure new tenants can be found in good time when your property is empty
- Fee structure analysis – Are you paying competitive fees for property management and can we offer a better deal?
With this in mind, for a free, no obligation lettings investment health check, fill in the form below. You can also call 0115 9243304.