As your letting agents in Nottingham, Walton&Allen are committed to ensuring that your property is let out to reliable tenants, is well maintained and, above all, that your investment is working for you.
That’s why we offer a free market valuation, to make sure you’re getting the best possible rent, and we work as hard as possible to achieve maximum occupancy rate of our properties.
Walton & Allen work with, and are trusted by, over 2,000 landlords and investors.
We strive to create long lasting working relationships with all our clients. A Landlord is never just a number on our books.
Filling your Property
In order to get your property tenanted we offer a full marketing solution as Letting Agents, including:
- Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location listings
- Listings on our dedicated smartphone app and our website
- Window touch screens with the opportunity to book viewings 24 hours a day
- 2D and 3D floorplans, free of charge
- Enhanced photography
Stunning photography that will show your property off in its best light.
All of this, together with our unrivaled local knowledge and the fact that we make it easier for tenants to rent with us has helped us to achieve a 97% occupancy rate.
Landlords with Walton & Allen also enjoy an unparallelled level of service including:
- No tie-in contracts.
- A Flexible fee structure.
- An All-inclusive package.
- A dedicated case handler for ease of communication.
- Regular property inspections
- Online tools for efficient tenant and landlord communication
- A chance to achieve 100% rental collection every month with our Experian partnership
- In depth advice on Nottingham Selective Licensing
If you feel like you’re not getting the full service from your current estate agents or if you’d like to speak to a Nottingham Estate Agents who can get you a good rent for your property, contact us today for your free valuation.
Are you a first time landlord or existing landlord looking for information? Get in touch with our Investment Manager, Ricky, below.
First Time Landlord?
You can download our free landlord checklist to ensure you are doing everything right when renting out your first property.