Landlord Services Nottingham
Why Choose Walton & Allen for Landlord Services and Property Management?
Is your Nottingham letting agent doing the most for you when it comes to providing Landlord services in Nottingham?
Are you currently letting out your property with another agent or letting out a property yourself? If so, Walton & Allen are offering a free ‘health check’ service to ensure you are getting the most for your money.
You would be surprised to see how easy it is to switch agent if you feel we can offer more for you. We’re confident we can offer more than anyone else you speak to!
So, how will we do it?
Our health check will cover:
- Maximising your rental income – Are you getting the most money possible for your property and can anything be done to improve this?
- Fee structure – Are you paying competitive fees for property management and can we offer a better deal?
- How often is your property being inspected by your letting agent? – Is the property still in good condition?
- Is your property still within legislation? – Are you legally following all procedures for tenants?
- Tenant finding – Is your agent doing everything possible to ensure a tenant is found in time?
- Rental income – Are your tenants always paying on time and in full every month?
With this in mind, for a free, no obligation lettings investment health check, fill in the form below. You can also call 0115 9243304.
Boosting Your Investment Portfolio
Walton & Allen offer a personal property finding service, whether you’re a first time investor or experienced Landlord. Our dedicated lettings team have decades of experience working in the Nottingham property industry and are always looking for the best properties for our landlords. So, please use the form above to let us know what type of investment property you are looking for. Alternatively, you can call 0115 924 3304.
*Tenants who have registered for our Experian credit score service will have their credit score affected depending on their rental payments. Whilst we cannot guarantee that rent is paid on time and in full, we hope that having their credit score affected by this will ensure rent is usually, if not always, paid on time.