Walton & Allen Property Management in Nottingham provide a variety of block management services. The company has been in operation since 2000 and has serviced hundreds of apartments over these years.
What is property management?
Property management services comprise the maintenance and upkeep of blocks of flats. Usually the services include:
- General maintenance of grounds and communal areas
- Fire safety
- Collecting service charges and ground rent
- Providing budgets and financial forecasts
- Organising building works and contractors
- Liaising with residents
- Liaising with building directors
- Preparing year end accounts
- Providing regular reports to freeholders
- Plus much more!
About Walton & Allen Property Management
Walton & Allen Property Management works with over 40 buildings across Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands. These buildings range from ones with 4 flats to some with over 300 apartments.
We are always looking to take on and help other buildings, whether new or existing developments.
To find out how we can help you to manage your building, please call our friendly team on 0115 924 3304. Alternatively, you can use the form below.
Our property management aims
- We aim to make every building we manage a safe and desirable location to live in or invest in
- We aim to give a high quality service to all our clients
- We look to maintain long lasting working relationships with all clients
We have a great record of dealing with a whole host of different clients and buildings, so we would love to chat to you today.