We now recommend Premier Mortgage Services for Mortgage Advice in Nottingham
Clients will now be able to choose to receive mortgage advice at their offices in Stapleford, as well as our Estate Agency in Nottingham, or at the client’s own home.
About Premier Mortgage Services
Premier Mortgage Services have been trading over 26 years and provide whole of market mortgage advice, much like Walton & Allen Financial Services. This means they are able to compare the whole of the mortgage market to find one of the best mortgage deals available for you. They may also have access to exclusive mortgage deals which individual banks may not be able to offer.
They can deal with
- Standard mortgage advice
- Self employed mortgages
- Buy to let mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages
- Adverse lending
- Good affordability stretch
- Remortgage advice
- Moving house mortgage advice
- And much more!
Premier are also experts in protection, whether you’re looking to insure you and your family or protect yourself from not being able to work.
Need mortgage advice?
Call Premier Mortgage Services on 0115 924 3304 or use the form below to arrange an appointment. You can chat either over the phone, over email, in one of our offices or at your own home, all at a time that is convenient for yourself. All mortgage brokers at Premier are here to help you and are not affiliated with any particular lender!
How does it work?
When looking to receive mortgage advice, the following will happen.
- The brokers at Premier Mortgage Services will work out how much you should be able to borrow based on your personal financial circumstances
- They will then produce an ‘Agreement in Principle’ which will help you to make offers on properties with an estate agent such as ourselves
- Once an offer on a property has been accepted they will apply for your mortgage and see it through to completion
- They’ll answer any questions you may have a long the way
- They can also offer protection to save you if a sale falls through, or if you lose your job and cannot pay your mortgage once you are moved in
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.