In November 2014, we were instructed to manage the properties at the stunning Duesbury Court development in Mickleover, Derby.
The development is a luxury conversion of a former Victorian hospital building into 46 superb flats and townhouses on the desirable Mickleover Country Park, overlooking the 9-hole Pastures Golf Club. The development work was carried out in October 2000 at a cost of £4.5 million.
We were asked to manage the common parts of this development, and have already had a general meeting to decide how we can improve the development to meet the high expectations of the owners. The bulletin board on our website and new app will keep you posted on our plans for the coming months.
We already provide a full range of block management services to over 20 apartment blocks in Nottingham and across the East Midlands. Our block management services include:
- Collecting ground rents and service charges
- Preparing service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- Arranging all flat management functions and negotiating associated contracts
- Supervising building works and contracts covering gardening, cleaning and day-to-day management
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Arranging site visits
- Liaising with residents on all matters
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Arranging and attending annual/six monthly meetings
- Preparing year-end accounts and returns
- Providing regular reports to freeholders
Naturally, we will be managing this development and providing services to the same high standard we bring to all of the other developments in our portfolio.