Looking for a mortgage adviser, Nottingham? We can help find the best deal for you.
Posted on January 13, 2017 by Joseph Walton
- Approaching The End Of Your Mortgage Term, And Would Like To Find The Right Mortgage Product To Suit You?
- Considering Remortgaging And Would Like To Know How Low Your Repayments Could Be?
- Considering Selling, But Are Uncertain As To Whether You Can Afford To Do So?
- Selling Your Property And Would Like To Know For Sure What Level Of Offer You Can Afford To Accept And Make?
- Looking To Buy Your First Home, But Don’t Know How Much You Could Comfortably Borrow?
If you answered YES to any of the above, I can help.
Hi, my name is Paul Meakin and I’m the Independent Mortgage Adviser for Walton & Allen.
I have over 20 years experience in the mortgage industry and have helped in excess of 1000 clients in that time, to find the right financial solution for them.
I pride myself on the quality of advice delivered to my clients so they can be sure of making the right decision. I also have unrestricted access to whole of the market, unlike many brokers who work for Estate Agents as they are restricted to a handful of lenders on their panel -Therefore, increasing the likelihood of finding the very best mortgage product for you.
At Walton & Allen we appreciate that most clients run busy lives, so making time for an appointment can be difficult in working hours. This is why we offer an “out of hours” service for your convenience. Furthermore, I can either see you either at our Hucknall Branch or come to see you at your home at a time that suits you.
If You Would Like To Arrange A Free, No Obligation Appointment, Please Don’t Hesitate To Call Me On: 0115 9641155