Building Management Nottingham
Walton & Allen Building Management Nottingham have experience in managing numerous buildings across the United Kingdom. View the buildings we manage.
We offer building management services in Nottingham, Derbyshire, Birmingham, Leicester, Conventry, Matlock, Lincoln and further afield.
Our dedicated property managers have a wealth of knowledge and decades of experience working with various buildings to provide a great service all year round.
What is building management Nottingham?
The Walton & Allen building management Nottingham team turn communal areas of a building from just a space into a place you can call a home.
As a building management company we provide:
- Ground rent and service charge collection
- The perpetration of service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- The arranging of all flat management functions and negotiating associated contracts
- Supervision of building works and contracts covering gardening, cleaning and day-to-day management
- Organisation of building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Regular site visits
- Constant liaising with residents on all matters
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Arranging and attending annual/six monthly meetings
- Preparation of year-end accounts and returns
- Regular reports to freeholders
Download our Management Agreement & Fees.
Contact our building management Nottingham team
Do you feel your building requires a new managing agent? Are you in need of a company to manage a building which has just been developed or is currently managed by yourself?
Contact our building management Nottingham team to find out what we can do for you.
Changing building management company
Are you wondering if changing to another building management company is a lengthy and complicated process? Well it’s not! Talk to us today to find out how easy it can be. We may be able to save you money or offer services which your current building management company does not provide, so it could be well worth looking into changing!