Walton & Allen provide Block Management services across the East Midlands and beyond, delivering a high-quality service and ensuring that residents have peace of mind in where they’re living.
We successfully manage new and existing developments across the East Midlands and beyond, to the same high standards we carry out all of our activities.
Indeed, we have wide ranging experience of managing large and small developments, including some of our own personally owned apartments. This gives you the confidence and peace of mind that we will consistently maintain and deliver the services that are essential in making your home or investment a safe, clean and desirable location.
Our block management services include:
- Collecting ground rents and service charges
- Preparing service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- Arranging all flat management functions and negotiating associated contracts
- Supervising building works and contracts covering gardening, cleaning and day-to-day management
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Arranging site visits
- Liaising with residents on all matters
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Arranging and attending annual/six monthly meetings
- Preparing year-end accounts and returns
- Providing regular reports to freeholders
For more details about our range of block management services, please call us on 0115 924 3304.
Alternatively, please fill in the below form with your block management enquiry.
Download our Management Agreement & Fees.