Walton & Allen provide block management services across the East Midlands and beyond, ensuring residents and leaseholders have peace of mind in where they’re living.
We have wide experience of managing large and small developments, including personally owned apartments. This gives you the confidence that we will consistently deliver the services that are essential in making your home or investment a safe, clean and desirable location.
Our block management services include:
- Collecting ground rents and service charges
- Preparing service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- Arranging all flat management functions and negotiating associated contracts
- Supervising building works and contracts covering gardening, cleaning and day-to-day management
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Arranging site visits
- Liaising with residents on all matters
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Arranging and attending annual/six monthly meetings
- Preparing year-end accounts and returns
- Providing regular reports to freeholders
Alternatively, please fill in the below form with your block management enquiry.
Download our Management Agreement & Fees.
Talk to our Block Management Nottingham team today to see how we can help you.
If you live in a block managed by Walton & Allen, please contact us using the following emails instead: