Are you a landlord looking for a fully managed lettings service in Nottingham?
As your local, family run letting agents in Nottingham, Walton & Allen are committed to ensuring that your property is let out to reliable tenants and is well maintained. This is why we are ranked in the top 5% of UK letting agents by The Best Estate Agent Guide 2021.
Our aim is to eliminate any potential stress involved with letting a buy to let property, as well as making your investment work for you financially.
When talking to our team, we offer a free rental market valuation to make sure you’re getting the best possible rent. We also offer free investment advice; on purchasing a new buy to let, lettings legislation and much more.
Walton & Allen work with, and are trusted by, over 2,000 landlords and investors. Our team have decades of combined experience in letting out properties for Landlords.
We strive to create long lasting working relationships with all our clients. A Landlord is never just a number on our books. Talk to us right now to see what we can do to let your property on 0115 924 3304.
Filling your Property
In order to get your property tenanted we offer a full marketing solution as Letting Agents, including:
- Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, On The Market, Facebook and our own website listings
- Window touch screens which display your property adverts 24 hours a day
- 2D and 3D floorplans, free of charge
- Enhanced photography which instantly encourages clicks to your advert
- A database of hundreds of tenants who are actively looking to rent a property
- A dedicated Nottingham Selective Licensing advisor to ensure you always remain compliant with the law
- An award winning lettings team dedicated to finding the best tenant for your property
All of this, together with our unrivaled local knowledge and the fact that we make it easier for tenants to rent with us has helped us to achieve a 97% occupancy rate.
Landlords with Walton & Allen also enjoy an unparalleled level of service including:
- No let, no fee
- No tie-in contracts
- A flexible fee structure
- An all-inclusive package
- A dedicated investments manager for ease of communication
- Regular property inspections
- Online tools for efficient tenant and landlord communication
- A chance to achieve 100% rental collection every month with our Experian credit score partnership
- In depth advice on Nottingham Selective Licensing
Each lettings package includes:
|Tenant Find||Rent Collection||Fully Managed|
|Free rental value market appraisal||✔||✔||✔|
|Advice on legal aspects and compliance||✔||✔||✔|
|Professional standard photography||✔||✔||✔|
|Free 3D floor plan||✔||✔||✔|
|Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and Facebook||✔||✔||✔|
|Advertising on our website and window touch screens||✔||✔||✔|
|Marketing to our database of active tenants||✔||✔||✔|
|Referencing, ID checks, right to rent checks||✔||✔||✔|
|Energy Performance and Gas Safety Certificates*||✔||✔||✔|
|Drawing up tenancy agreement||✔||✔||✔|
|Registration of deposit in legal scheme||✔||✔||✔|
|Designated point of contact at Walton & Allen||✔||✔||✔|
|Use of in-house maintenance team*||✔||✔||✔|
|Quarterly property inspections and reports||✔||✔|
|Tenancy renewals, if applicable||✔||✔|
|Checkout inspection and report||✔||✔|
|Dealing with any deposit disputes||✔||✔|
|Annual rent increase review||✔||✔|
|Monthly rental income statements||✔||✔|
|Point of contact for all maintenance issues||✔|
|All maintenance issues dealt with by Walton & Allen||✔|
Whether you feel like you’re not getting the full service from your current estate agents, or if you’d like to speak to a Nottingham Letting Agents who can get you an excellent rental return on your property, contact us today for your free valuation. We’re always happy to help you.
You can view our letting agents agreement here.
Are you a landlord looking for information? Get in touch with our Investment Manager, Joe, below.
First Time Landlords
If are a first time landlord then you can download our free landlord checklist to ensure you are doing everything right when renting out your first property.
Get your free property health check
Are you currently letting your property yourself or through another agent? Get your free property health check to find out if you are getting the most out of your investment.
Your free property health check report will include:
- How you can maximise your rental income – Are you getting the most money possible for your property and can anything be done to improve this?
- Tips to ensure your property is still within legislation
- Tips to ensure new tenants can be found in good time when your property is empty
- Fee structure analysis – Are you paying competitive fees for property management and can we offer a better deal?
With this in mind, for a free, no obligation lettings investment health check, fill in the form below. You can also call 0115 9243304.
Choosing the right letting agent
We understand that there are many letting agents to choose from when looking to rent out your property. This is why we always strive to provide the best possible service to our clients.
For this reason, it is no shock that we have been rated as ‘Exceptional’ for lettings services and sit in the top 5% of UK estate agents for customer service (Best Estate Agent Guide 2021).
Our team don’t ever rest on their laurels. They are always looking to ensure rent is paid on time and in full every month. Further to this, they always look to increase rental values every year where possible too.
Talk to us today on 0115 924 3304 and see how we can help you.