Walton And Allen
> John Lewis Voucher Terms and Conditions
- To receive the £25 John Lewis voucher you must first attend an initial free advice session with our mortgage adviser who will be able to find one of the best mortgage deals available based on your circumstances. You must then apply for a mortgage through our financial services department.
- Applying for a mortgage will incur a fee, however you will be told these fees in full before you apply. There is no obligation to apply for the mortgage and you are welcome to walk away after the free advice session. This will mean however that you will not qualify for the £25 John Lewis voucher.
- By registering your interest you agree to Walton & Allen contacting you from time to time with regards to our financial services. You may opt out at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’.
- You will only receive the John Lewis voucher after the mortgage fee has been paid.
- There is no cash alternative to the John Lewis voucher.
- Walton & Allen management reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time or refuse a prize based on any circumstance.
- By submitting your details to our financial services department you agree to these terms and conditions.